Death Note RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion.

2 posters

Go down

Reunion. Empty Reunion.

Post  MissDivergent Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 am

It was the weekend, and Otto was setting up for another one of her rare gigs. Her band was very unorganized and you simply never knew when another issue was going to come up. Leaving had been a consideration for a while, though she wasn't quite at that point just yet. She was surprised they even got a few songs together. But today it only consisted of covers for other bands.

"Where is Malari?" Otto asked the drummer, Hiro. Malari was the singer, and biggest flake of the band.
"I have no idea, but the show is starting soon. Looks like your going to have to be the one singing the songs again." Hiro explained this as they were walking outside. Otto grunted miserably.

Soon they walked out on stage. "All right every one, our original singer isn't in the house, so I'll be handling it from here. We're starting with something a bit heavier..." The crowd cheered, merging closer to the stage. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm really in need to blow off some steam anyway." The crowded some more, though Otto's band mates looked at her uneasily, then beginning the song with a quick drum line.
MissDivergent
MissDivergent
Admin

https://dnrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reunion. Empty Re: Reunion.

Post  Kairithia2013 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Kairuko walked in wearing her black jacket hood over her head. Taking off her headphones she heard the band start to play, she made it just in time. Walking through the crowd, she found a chair at the side of the building and sat down in it cross legged. Makra floated over to Kairuko and whispered, "Someone's following you. I'm not saying that you scare you, the guy just walked in and is by the stage in the corner over there. Didn't Light say something about a 'Poetry Killer?'" Kairuko looked over toward the area Makra explained and saw a man that didn't really look suspicious, but Makra say him following her.

It might just be coincidental.. wait, wouldn't there be someone following me around because of that "Poetry Killer?" Why would he follow me to a place like this, seriously. If I was going to kill someone I'd make sure they were away from anyone who could see or help.. Noticing what she was thinking about, turned and glared at Makra whispering "I doubt it, its just a coincident."
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MissDivergent Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Throughout the show Otto seemed to be putting up a wall more and more between her and her band mates. In her mind she was considering greatly to hunt for a more official band...

They went through a few more songs until the show was pretty much ending. After them was one last band performing. As their song ended, Otto's eyes scanned the crowd. It consisted mostly of larger guys drenched in sweat, boys with emo-cuts, and few girls covered in black. "Thank you," Otto said plainly, raising a single hand in the air as the crowd cheered. Otto was surprised they were, she felt she did a poor job tonight.

Otto trudged down the steps in back of the stage and soon joining the crowd. "Otto, it's been forever." Whipping around Otto squinted at the familiar sounding person. It was pretty dark in there.

"Naoto?" she asked, blinking.
"Yes, shh," he pulled his beany tighter around his thick blonde fuzz of hair, almost covering his eyes. "I've been sort of.. wanted lately."
"Wanted?" Otto whispered, inching closer so they could only hear eachother. "What on earth have you done?"
"Well, they haven't gotten my name quite yet... enforcements have been slow I suppose, but you know how I've always had serious issues with girls and well, the habits with all the killings of small animals?"
Otto stared him in surprise. Was he trying to tell her he killed someone? It would make sense... She tended to end up friends with very strange people. "I... don't think you need to explain any more. I think I understand..." Otto trailed off and gazed at the crowd in front of them and the band setting up.
MissDivergent
MissDivergent
Admin

https://dnrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum