Death Note RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boredom

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Boredom Empty Boredom

Post  Light Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:15 pm

It isn't every day that a shinigami shows up infront of you, scaring the life out of you, and then telling you he dropped this so called "Death Note" because he was bored. This was the beginning of Light's life completely turning around. Going from a straight-A student to a mysterious mass murderer is pretty uncalled for.

It was only two days ago that this event occured. Light was now fully convinced of the Death Note being real. And now his whole purpose, was to put the world into peace by killing off any offenses.

Light tapped his pencil impatiently. Still 30 minutes to go... He was anxious to go home, but school had been dragging all day. The only thing on his mind lately was that deadly notebook. Despite his postive motives, he hadn't a clue the things he'd be carrying with him because of his choice.

Last edited by Light on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Boredom Empty Re: Boredom

Post  Kairithia2013 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:03 am

Looking up at her wrist watch, she was running really late, and her new teacher probably wouldn't like that at all. Being new to the Highschool, and new to everyone, they probably wouldn't care... but why would you want to displease the one who gives you classwork and maybe extra homework? Picked up her backpack, notebook, and binder, she headed out of the cab and ran into the school, through the rain.
Ran up the stairs, and to her new homeroom slid the door open, "I'm sorry, I'm late, and I'm a little lost.. Is this room?" She quickly said.
The teacher just stared at her, and than laughed. "Don't worry about it, you're Kairukosan correct?"
She nodded, "Well than, please introduce yourself to the class and take a seat by Mr.Yagami, please rise your hand Mr.Yagami, so she won't have such a hard time just finding her seat." motioning to the front and smiling, she liked the new school, new teacher.. Well, it was nice so far. She looked toward the boy with his hand rose , "good Afternoon everyone! My name is Zetsumi Kairuko, It's nice to meet you all." she bowed and quickly went to her seat. She dropped her bag, with her items falling out too, the class laughed. she picked up the notebook quickly. Extremely embarrassed, but she smiled at her clumsiness.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:27 am

Light was consumed in his thoughts until a new girl entered the class. The first thing he noticed was the fact she was drenched from the rain outside. She was now scrambling for her notebook which flew out of her bookbag. Everyone burst into laugher though Light grinned slightly. Not out of amusement, but of just noticing she seem different... His train of thought changed quickly. I don't have time to be developing feelings for anyone... Light turned to her.

"What was your name again?" he asks. I'm not giving in.. simply, asking a question couldn't hurt.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:38 am

Picking up the rest of her stuff, she answered, "My name is Zetsumei Kairuko, yours?" smiling and blushing, ugh..this is embaressing... but i cant help but think of how I looked..
She still smiled to herself, thinking of memories from the past.. When she had friends, when she had her mother and father, happy together...
Her smiled faded into a painful twist.. but forced herself not to think of it. I'm just going to have to start anew, with my old home, old neighborhood, and new school.. I know I can do it.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:58 am

"Yagami Light.." He studied her. Light could tell there was something on her mind. Though he wasn't sure if he should ask or risk getting involved with anyone too much.
"Are you all right?" The question slipped out. Light's eyes flicked to the clock. 2 minutes until school ended. I'll watch the news again once I'm home to seek out more criminals... The thoughts of this Death Note were surely consuming him. But ridding the world of scums was simply the best gift that could be given to him, he thought.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:43 am

Kuiruko sat down in her seat, and wasn't really paying attention, but replied anyway." I guess..." She trailed off, she put her bag on her desk and waited for the bell. "I just.. have some things that I tend to remember every so once and awhile..."
She picked at her hands, and once the bell rang, she jumped.
"Zetsumei, may speak with you for a moment?" the teacher was calling her, but she just sat there, lost in thought.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:11 am

Light got out of his seat as soon as the bell sounded. He noticed that the teacher called Kairuko was called up by the teacher, but he didn't exactly have time to be too concerned.
He headed right home with Ryuk following him.
"The new girl sure was a cluts," Ryuk starts with a chuckle.
"Yes, but there's no time to be concerned with her..." Light replies flatly as they head inside. He clogs up the steps, locking his room door behind him.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:37 am

Kairuko finally got up and went to the teacher, he gave her some notes and a few worksheets "To get her caught up."
She walked home, it wasn't raining as much anyway. Once she got to the front door, there was a a letter with a small red string wrapped around it neatly, picked it up, and went into her little haunted mansion. Walking into her room, the TV was still on and on the news channel with a man talking in front of a lot of angry people and police protecting him. What's this? Isn't her a killer? Why is he getting out?
She watched with mainly confusion, but was fascinated by how many people there were out there, she basically payed more attention to the little parts of the news. Not what was really going on.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:57 am

Light had his eyes glued to the TV. A huge hoard of people all gathered around a criminal who was talking over all the other angered voices. No one wanted to hear him, obviously. They were much more focused on him going back to jail. Watching carefully, he waited for a name to appear somewhere on the screen.
"No one wants to deal with a crook being released..." Light says to himself. Ryuk watches silently.

The screen read Yoshiru Naoto and Light immediately whipped out a pen, scratching the name onto the paper. Reason of death being a heart attack. The man instantly clenched his chest, jerked violently and wabbled to the ground. A wicked grin made its way onto Lights face as he watched. "That takes care of that."
Ryuk chuckles, "You certainly are enjoying this," he states with a smirk.
"I'm doing the world a favor." Everyone on TV panicked as Light sat back, pleased.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:10 am

"What happened?-Heart attack?!-What?!" so many words pouring out of the TV, people were panicking, and It scared the life out of Kairuko. What just happened?!
She listened to the voice that spoke over most of the other voices. "-Died of Heart attack-" Is what she heard, How did that exactly happen..? He seemed perfectly fine when I saw him talking over the angry crowd... That's interesting..
Thinking about it did not help how confusing it was, so she decided to go for a walk. Before she could open the door, she heard another giggle, which once again made her freak out, and run outside and lock the door. Which than she slipped and fell right in front of a little envelope with a neat little ribbon tied around it. I watch to many horror movi-.. what's that?
She stood up and picked up the envelope, inspecting it, and than opening it to find a strange poem explaining someones lost ones and the persons own death. This is...interesting... She put it into her pocket and walked down the road toward a neighborhood.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:45 am

To Light's surprise, things after that were a lot calmer. Well, that is, for now. He leaned back in his chair, flipping the channel onto another news broadcast.
This one sparked Light's attention. A girl, murdered after supposeably throwing away a poem from a secret admirer.
"That guy must be quite the stalker to know when she threw it away," Ryuk stated. Light was tuning him out, leaning forward in his chair with his chin in his hand.
"...There has been no apparent evidence of who this killer may be, but investigator's will be on the lookout..." the news reporter drones on about this case.
"How strange," Light says, "I have to keep my eyes peeled about any kind of clues as to who this killer may be..."
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Boredom Empty DAY TWO: The case of the Love letter killer

Post  Kairithia2013 Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:12 am

Kairuko walks upto the school, yawning. Listening to others gossip about the bad guys well deserved heart attack, she didn't like that.. but he did have it coming to him..
So many people are just talking about that... what exactly is so very interesting about it?
She kept thinking about the reasons while walking into her homeroom, placing the finished worksheets onto the teachers desk, and than sitting in her seat.
Dropping her bag onto the floor the note fell out of her bag next to her foot, she looked at it and ignored it. I'll pick it up later.
It was pretty obvious that she hadn't gotten any sleep that night and was passed out with her arms crossed on the desk. Not noticing that class would probably start soon.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:30 am

Light sat down. Today he felt especially antsy, wanting only to figure out this whole deal with the poem killer.
Kairuko was knocked out on her desk as class was beginning, and that's when Light noticed a small envolope under her.
Oh, could that be..?! His eyes darted at Kairuko. Fast asleep. He leaned to the side, extending his arm to reach out for the note. Once it was in his grasp, he glanced over at Kairuko to be sure she didn't wake and began unwrapping it.
"Yagami-san, whatever it is you have, i have to take it for class is starting." The teacher demanded. Crap. If I hand it over, he'll either keep it and I'll have to sneak it back.. Or he'll trash it. With the possibilty of that note being 'the' poem, does that mean he'll end up dieing..? Having been the one to trash it?
"The letter, Yagami-san. You are holding up class." He sounded irritated. Light handed it over and the teacher trhew it away.

Last edited by Light on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:44 am

After awhile, Kairuko finally woke up to half the class almost finished. ugh... I feel asleep again, atleast the teacher hadn't noticed.
She looked down and picked up her binder and waited for the teacher to say something that she would need to know. While she jotted down notes, she looked over to Yagami, ripped a little piece of paper, written on it was "Hey, how much of class did I miss..?"
Looking over to the teacher to make sure he's not paying attention, she put the note on his desk quickly.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:52 am

Light noticed Kairuko quickly jotting things down, eventually smacking a note on his desk while the teacher's back was turned. After reading it, he wrote back, 'Not much just a video on neuclear reactions'.

Light handed it back and began to feel anxious as he gazed over at the teacher, and at Kairuko but quickly looking away. Wosrt case scenario, she'll still end up being the one killed... either way, it may end up leading me closer to perhaps figuring out who is responsible for the murders.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:59 am

"nuclear reactions? easy, good thing I didn't miss anything important..."
While writing back, she felt that she had forgotten about something... Looking down, she picked up her bag and looked through it. Great, its gone.. well, it was kinda creepy anyway..But I actually kinda liked it.
She jotted down some more onto the note, "did you see an envelope around my desk?"
Looking up, the teacher went out of the classroom with another teacher, she handed Raito the note.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:21 am

light read the note and wasn't exactly sure what he should say. should he just tell her the truth?
putting pen down. he looked over at her. "i'm sorry, i don't think i noticed it," he lied. he wasn't even sure why. perhaps because it seemed pointless to throw a paper away that looked important. that's when it really occured to light, that it was highly likely that was the poem

the past person murdered was a girl... considering how well put together it was, the killer probably tried to make it more appealing to girls by adding ribbons like that...
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Kairuko seemed displeased, but she shrugged it off. Maybe I'll end up getting another one?
Putting her elbow on the desk with her cheek in her hand, she tried to start a conversation with the only person she really knew, which was not knowing them at all.
"So, did you see what happened on the news last night?" Looking up to Raito, waiting for a reply.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Light's stomach did a slow turn at her sudden comment. He still wasn't entirely used to to the things that he had taken into his own hands. It had only just begun.
"Yes, I did," he said, trying to sound as surprised as he could. "What are the odds of that?" Looking her in the eye made his heart beat slightly faster. They were such a brilliant color of bluegreen (if that is their true color. xD correct me if i'm wrong.) and her make up choice only made them more piercing.

He was still convinced though that he had to avoid any feelings that could possibly surface. He could not afford to be found out. (let's just assume that so far, it was too early for the police to be suspicious about the "kira" thing. but with more killings that will all come into play.) "I find it a bit strange.. how continous all these deaths have gotten. I'm surprised the police haven't said anything yet."
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Kairuko nodded "I've noticed that, they must just be putting it to the side, thinking its normal without actually looking at the details."
I feel like eating something sweet...
Looking back to the teachers desk, and than back to Raito. "Would you like to hangout after school? That is if you're not busy or anything..." She said looking down, she was pretty tired of being alone all the time, and Raito was the only person she talked to. Other than the weird sounds of the house welcoming her home..
"It would be really nice, not being alone for once.." She mumbled.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Light perked up suddenly at her offer., gazing at the clock. 5 minutes left. Should I...? It wasn't like he had to tell her who he really was. Or if she would definately somehow find out who he was. Light figured he'd simply avoid any feelings that may arise. If anything happened that could possibly get them closer, he'd walk out and never speak to her again. Or...
Perhaps he could get close, and she could help him out...

He gazed at her a moment. "Sure," he finally replies with a slight grin What's the worst that could happen?
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Her face brightened up with his words, "Thank you, sooo do you like icecream..?"
The bell rang right after she looked up to the clock, she stood up putting her bag on her shoulder.
Slowly walking to the door, she looked around the classroom for the letter, it should still be around here...
Looking pretty confused, she gave up. "Let's go." Looking at him with a smile. Finally, someone to hangout with.. I hope he doesn't really mind.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:17 am

The way that Kairuko's face lit up when he agreed to hang out with her made him grin. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. But, I still need to be extra careful... Light smiled and nodded at her offer.
"Yes, it's actually been some time since I've had ice cream." The bell then sounded and Light started to the door, though looked back at Kairuko. She seemed to be trying to retrace something. Must be looking for the note.. She stopped and they headed out.

Outside was cloudy, dark and gloomy. Despite the weather though, Light was feeling rather good about hanging out with her. Even getting to know her. But still, the chances of her finding out his secret corroded his mind, consuming him at every last moment and reminding to watch himself.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:53 am

She walked on slightly ahead, and looked at her watch. Its nice out, she smiled looking back to Raito. She pointed to an shop down the corner. "This is a really old shop, but it's been here forever, they have really good flavors." walking backwards walking along with him, "So, do you know of the old mansion down the street over there?" saying that while entering the shop.

The old man welcomed her, "Kairuko, is that you? You've grown up so much? How is your family?"
She looked up to him, than back down, "Oh...well, how about some of your favorite ice cream, or has your tastes changed?" He gave her a gentle smile, scooping some ice cream up already. "The same."
"And what for your friend here?" He looked over to Raito.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:45 am

As they entered the shop, Light noticed that there weren't too many people there. "Uhm," he remarked, recounting Kairuko's question. "Now that you mention it, it does ring a bell. Why do you ask?"
His attention went to the store owner, who really seemed to know Kairuko. He noticed the way she reacted to his question about her parents' whereabouts. Oh... so this is why she is so lonely all the time...?

"I'll just have plain vanilla," Light replied to the owner and continued on to take a seat. "I'm sorry about your parents," he said as he slid into the seat infront of Kairuko.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum