Death Note RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boredom

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boredom - Page 2 Empty Re: Boredom

Post  Kairithia2013 Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:22 am

Kairuko set her face to a plain expression, nothing was being shown on her face.. that is, until she got her ice cream, she smiled and thanked the old shop owner. "It's alright, I've gotten over it.." She looked out the window, seeming to look at something. Remembering her past, coming here with her mother. On a hot summers day. After shopping or chores, they would come here, and converse with the Ice cream shop owner. Whom had always gave her a pat on the head and a free ice cream for helping out with something.
"That's all in the past.." She mumbled consuming some of her ice cream.
She looked back to Raito, "Well, about the mansion. That's where I grew up, and where I'm living right now. It's pretty old, but everything is just how it was. I don't really care much about my past anymore, It's really hard to avoid though, especially if you come to this place all the time." Finally smiling, she finished her ice cream.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:43 am

The only thing Light could possible feel right now was awe. He had his two parents still, so he hadn't a clue what it would possibly be like to live a life without them. The smile on her face only left him in disbelief. Either she truly had gotten over it, or she was extremely well at hiding her pain.
"Wow," he at last managed to utter. "I mean, you seem very strong... I can't imagine what it would be like to be in your position. Our lives are so different." Light looked into her cool, blue eyes only to feel sympathy wash' over himself. Their ice cream now arrived and he dipped his spoon in, taking several small bites before asking, "After we're done here, would you be all right with me looking around the mansion?" Light wasn't quite sure why he asked this. It was mostly him wanting to look inside, having passed it many times before.
"So much for not getting close," Ryuk remarked. Light ignored him as usual, as he had to when out in public.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:27 am

Kairuko shrugged, "You kinda get used to it... " Looking at him, still smiling.
When he took a bite, she looked over to the side, seeming to look at something. Than quickly looking away and looking down playing with her fingers. Picking at the Teal nail polish.
She looked back up still seeming to look at something, than to Raito. "I'd love to have a visitor. Just let me say this, it hasn't been inhabited for around... 13 years at least. It still needs a lot of work, but everything is still there in working condition." She said that with slight excitement, it was obvious he was making her day way better than it usually was. I hope we stay friends... never had much luck in border school while in Europe.
Waiting for him to finish eating, she started to space out once again. I wonder what that journal was... what is that thing? Her thoughts went on and on with many questions, which was trying to be solved, but just confused her.

Last edited by Kairithia2013 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:47 am

While Light was enjoying his ice cream, his eyes met Kairuko's once more, although her gaze wasn't exactly on him. His stomach suddenly felt as though it were twisting into a knot. Trying not to panic, Light took a look behind him, only to see Ryuk who looked uneasy. There were no other customers in the shop. Suddenly the knot grew even tighter. Is she... also a wielder? Light realized that perhaps he should not be so worried. If she were, she could possibly be on his side and even help him.

Light noticed her eyes drift away as she was seemingly deep in thought. His bowl was now empty. "Well, I suppose we should be going then?" I could still be putting a lot on the line here.. But if she is a wielder and if we really do become closer, then she will definitely be a big help. Being closer to her doesn't seem too big a threat now, which is a huge weight off my shoulders. She just seems so different.. He then paid for both of them and headed outside.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:40 pm

...I was what would've happened if I came home earlier that day.. Why didn't I? Still wondering about the past, she jumped to hearing Raito. "Alright, sorry." Quickly saying as they walked to the counter for him to pay. Once they went outside, it was nice and cool, almost like fall. The air felt pretty gloomy, but she liked it.

Looking over to Raito, up to his face, he finally seemed more normal than he was during school, he seemed so anxious to leave. Maybe to watch the news? Well, at least he actually took his time to hangout with me, maybe I should tell him that I'm very thankful that he did? Or maybe that would just sound weird... heh, oh well. It's not like we'd get any closer anyway... everyone left me behind, than why wouldn't he? She looked down to her feet and crossed her arms while she shivered randomly.

They finally had made it to the entrance, the gate was loud when they had opened it, it made a low sound but it still wasn't a pleasant one. The dirt crunched under their feet while they than walked to the front door, Kairuko opened her bag to get out her keys. "Oh almost forgot. Please don't go into the room with my name on it, without me. Alright?" She said while opening the door to the old home of her past. She shivered, ugh... I hope nothing bad happens, this place still gives me the creeps...

Turning around quickly, than looking up to Raito. He seems pretty interested in this place, I'll let him explore. "You can go around and explore the place if you like, I need to change, I don't enjoy wearing uniforms to much. Also, welcome to my home! Make yourself comfortable!" She smiled and made the cutest face, she was pretty excited that he had come, which included making the place not so scary. "And thank you for taking your time to hangout with me, and come here. It really made my day." saying with a gentle smile, runing up the stairs.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:06 pm

While they walked along, the two of them stayed quiet. Kairuko seemed deep in thought. Light gazed up the gargantuan. gloomy home that towered before them. He turned to her though after she made her order and Light nodded to her once. I wonder why...? She seemed to notice Ryuk, she must have a Death Note.

As she thanked him, he couldn't help but grin. He felt bad though, considering he was afraid of getting close and was nearly on the verge of avoiding her. She needed company,and it seemed as though she hadn't had any in some time. "Your welcome," he said and then went to go take a look around.

"This place sure is creepy. And that's coming from a Shinigami! Hyuk hyuk." Ryuk chuckled as Light and him continued along. The floor creaked softly underneath him as he approached what seemed an office. A thin layer of dust had gathered on the desk and Light wiped it clean with a cloth that was on the window sill.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Going up the stairs, she heard a laugh. Must be my imagination...
Holding onto the railing while going up, she finally reached the level with her room. The door was still opened from this morning when she was running a bit late for school. Opening the door, it creaked ever so loudly. Why? I just oiled the hinges.... Oh well. While closing the door behind her, she thought she saw something in the darkened room. Being scared, but not caring. She walked over to the curtains, and opened them quickly.

"Ugh, why did you have to open the curtains?" A strange creature walking over to her said, in a deep tone that gave Kairuko chills. Her eyes widened and started backing away. "Oh...sorry, I probably scared ya.. You seem pretty freightened of everything anyway." staring right at Kairuko, than pointing toward the Note book on the bed. The book, why's it so important to it?

"My name is Makra, I'm the one who owns that little Death note you found when you arrived here." Laughing at Kairuko, "You have the most hilarious face right now, really. Why're you sooo scared, I'm just a Shinigami." the dark shades of Makra's eyes stared into Kairuko. Stumbling slightly, "So... that's your 'Death Note.' Why don't you just leave me be?" trying to sound a little brave, but her voice cracked several times. "Heh, you're such a cute little human. Well, you were the one who picked it up, and you can now see me. So YOU'RE the owner." Saying while sitting down on the cold floor. "This place is so old, why do you live here?"

She walked over to the closet, and took out some cloths that looked decent. A tank top, and some jeans. Before walking out the door, she looked over to her new guest, sighing "Well, guess I am, and I am a murderer now too huh?" Her face twisted and looked upset. Slamming the door and heading to the next room. What was that? So those instructions WERE real? So I'm just like the man who killed my parents? Holding her head in her hands, she quietly cried, sitting next to her changed cloths and the Death note. I need to clam down.. I have someone here, I don't want anyone to see me like this..Standing up, stretching, and looking over to her watch.
Opening the door, she headed back down the dark hallway, toward the Stairs.

Last edited by Kairithia2013 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Light was still in the office, examining things until he noticed Ryuk looking above himself, then hovering to the ceiling and pressed his ear against it. "What on earth..?" Light uttered, and Ryuk made a gesture to shush him.

"...She's talking to someone," he said, "not really sure what they're saying, it's muffled. But she said she was here alone and she did look at me while at the ice cream place. There's no doubt she has a death note. ...What're you going to do?" He floated back to the ground and gazed at Light.

"Well, there's no doubt I'm somewhat drawn to her. And a partner would probably be extremely helpful. All I can do, really, is flat out tell her I know that she has one, because I have one as well. I can only hope it all does go perfectly... If any mistakes are made even in the future, she can easily kill me herself. I'd say it's worth a try if it means having someone on my side..." Ryuk shrugged.

"It's up to you," Ryuk replied to him as his stomach growled loudly. Light nodded thoughtfully and then headed upstairs and ran into Kairuko halfway up the stairs. He stared at her, thinking of some way of bringing up the Death Note.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:19 pm

While going down the hallway, she ran into Raito. Stopping and than looking up to him, her face was still slightly red. Trying to straighten up before speaking, she grabbed her arm and than looked back up to him shyly. "Would you like anything to eat or something...?" Saying while still looking at his face. Is there something he wants to say? He seems like he wants to speak, but can't.."Everything alright, you look like you're sick or something..?"

Feeling as if something was behind her, she turned around slightly, and saw nothing but a book laying on the ground and lots of dust. She sighed and turned back to Raito, but instead of seeing Raito. Makra was standing right infront of her, "boo."
Startled, her face turned pale and she fell down. Why are you doing that?!
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Light gazed at Kairuko, noticing her face looked a bit flushed. Had she been crying? He then shook his head at her offer, "No, not now, there was something I had to mentio-" Light stopped suddenly after Kairuko looked in back of herself. "Are you all right..?." Before she could answer back to him, she stumbled over after seemingly being scared by something.

"It's Makra, one of the Gods of Death," Ryuk explained. "You're suspicions were right." His stomach grumbled again and Light ignored it like the great friend he is.

"Kairuko," Light said, grasping her hand and helping her to a seat. "I have to let you know... I'm now well aware of your secret. Because I have the same one. We're both wielders of the Death Note." He grasped her shoulders, peering into her eyes as if this were extremely official. Well, it was official. "I need your help, Kairuko. After finding my Death Note, my goal has been to rid the world of any kind of criminals or any one who stands in my way... Are you with me?" His gaze deepened as he waited for her answer, hoping strongly she'd be on his side.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 pm

After Raito helped her up, he looked at her and she looked right back, feeling the weight of his hands on her shoulders make her feel a little nauseous. She heard everything but she truthfully couldn't believe that the Death Note was real.. That it killed people, that she is now a murderer just like the man who killed her parents. But.. I might be able to get revenge. To finally get rid of the man who put her in such a position.
Looking up to Raito, nodding "I will.." trailing off she looked down. My mother would hate it if she knew about this... oh well, this is my life, and I want vengeance.

So now we rid the world of evil? Sounds like we're hero's in some kind of book, playing with her fingers. The nail polish was halfway off on most of her fingers, and she seemed to have, without doing so on purpose, picked at the skin on the sides of her nails. I've made my decision, I will help him, I would be doing the world a favor right? Riding the world of criminals, and killers. I'll probably go insane.. "So.." She started while putting her hands in her lap. "What happens now?" She said playfully.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 pm

A grin broke out onto Light's face, and he nearly wanted to hug her. "Great," he said, sounding excited.
"First," he started, "I think it'd only be fair if we were able to see our Shinigami... Ryuk, you still need to explain that one to me," Light gazed off to the side at Ryuk and sounded a bit irritated.

"Oh, right," Ryuk sweat-dropped, scratching his head a bit. "All you need to do in order to see her Shinigami is touch the Death Note she wields."
"All right, so, you're going to need to fetch your book, and with one touch I'll be able to see the Shinigami. This will probably benefit us with helping each other. Tomorrow after school we'll head to my house and do the same with mine. Once we're done with yours, we need to figure out the thing about the poem killer... By the way, I did take the note you dropped. The teacher took it from me and trashed it. I'm sorry about that, but I had to see whether it had to do with that killer because it could have led to more clues since you are connected to it.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:30 am

She was confused, "Who are you talking to..?" She looked looked to where Raito was looking, "Our Shinigami? Like the one that keeps scaring me..." She looked up and glared at Makra who was laughing still. So his shinigami's name is Ryuk? I wonder how exactly we'll be able to see our shinigami?

Listening to Raito, she was surprised he figured so much out, just about a little note, and a poem killer? I'm included with a killer right now?? She was a little scared, she would probably stick to him a lot. For one, she has no way of defending herself, and two, she walks into bad things all the time. So there's a %100 chance she will run into the killer. Nodding with a smile. "It's alright, you wanted to figure out something. Sooo, I need to get my 'Death Note,' correct?" Standing up and walking around him, she motioned for him to follow. "My room is just at the end of the hall, I know where the book is."

When they arrived, the door was already opened. "Are you really going to let him see me?" Makra whispered into Kairuko's ear, "Yes, I am, now leave me alone. Or are you going to finally talk to me other than scaring me?" she said while walking over to her bed, crouching and reaching under it holding a shoe box. When it was opened there were many little trinkets and shiny objects in it, and under it all was her Death Note. Standing up, she looked up to Raito, holding out the Death Note. Her face was set at its default, but showed a little smile. Makra stood right by Kairuko, leaning over waiting for something to happen like as if it were a movie.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:39 am

"Yes," he answered her and then followed her into her room. He watched as she fumbled through and then found the Death Note. When she held it out to him, Light extended his arm and lightly touched with his index finger for a couple seconds. With that, the beast was in view. A towering female God of Death, thornes sprouting from her limbs and dust and cobwebs lining her dead, grey skin. Light nodded to her. "Nice to meet you," he said flatly. Ryuk looked at Makra, looking a bit fidgety. "So, now with this poem killer..."

Light took a seat on Kairuko's bed. "There is a high chance that that note you had has to do with him. Considering you aren't dead, if our teacher is dead that proves it. The information given was that if the person given the poem throws it away, they are killed... we will just have to wait and see. And if anything else comes up on the news about any one new, we need to act on that as well..." He had his head rested in his hand thoughtfully for a moment, then gazed back up at Kairuko. "Watching the news will become quite a regular thing." He smiled a bit at her.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:59 am

Watching Raito look to Makra, the touch must have worked than. She looked for a chair and found an old one in the corner, pulled it closer to the bed, and sat down criss-crossed in it, listening to what he had learned about the poem killer. "So than, I ended up being one of his victims, but I'm still unharmed? Good thing you said yes today, he might have been here.. most the the doors and windows here are easy to pick, and have horrible locks.." She motioned over to her door. "Like that one, it was falling off its hinges, but it was an easy fix."

She put her head in her hand, than looked back over to Raito. "So, if I threw away the note? He would know somehow and kill me?" Grinning, "I think that's a little silly, just over a love letter? Well...It didn't explain much of hi love, more of his love of your death, and how he would kill you. It was a very interesting poem."
Pointing randomly to her TV, "That's my only entertainment here, I've been watching for awhile. It was very entertaining to see what those people deserve... what's weird is I don't really enjoy much of wanting people to die, but the fact of my parents changes that." Face twisting into a saddened frown, looking down. "I want that man dead."
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Light looked over at the window she pointed to. "Hm.. Well it seems you need to make some adjustments here since you are here alone. I'm pretty sure that even if he does kill our teacher, he'd more than likely be after you as well."

Light chuckled at her statement. "Well, there are plenty crazy people out there... This case isn't nearly as twisted as some others." Light stopped suddenly as she was explaining who she specifically wanted killed.

Gazing at her, he rested his hand gently on her own, using his other to lift her gaze to him. Staring into her blue eyes he said, "I can help you any way I can to track him down. Someone like that does not deserve to live..." He then slipped his hands off of her. "You just need to give me any kind of information you know of him... Then again, wouldn't you have killed him on you own by now if you already knew his name?" Light looked at her questionably.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Her face grew soft, smiling up to light, "Thank you." He'd actually help me? That's... wow, I don't even know how to put it.
She started fiddling with her fingers again, "Well, I probably would have... but I don't know much about him, just he was one of the convicts that escaped during the jail breakout this week.. I tried looking it up, but the everything crashed. I don't really know his name, just what he looked like when he was running away that day..." Trailing off remembering the day her father died so clearly. She was just running up the hill, looking up to the clouds holding a picture she drew for her father. Once she had reached the door, it was already opened. Her father was running toward her, with the most horrific face she had ever seen. Next thing she knew, her dad was face down right before the door in his own blood. The man walked over to her, patted her on the head, 'Here you go.' He handed her the gun, but she just let the gun fall through her hands to the ground. She looked up, his face had a scar on it, he looked pretty old, around her father's age.

She shook her head. I did it again... wait, I do know what he looks like. "I know what he looks like though.." Looking back up to Raito, switching her seating to where her knees were up.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Light had a small smile on his face. "Well, this surely is a good start. We'll just have to keep a careful eye out for him and this poetry killer. Surely the news will be announcing a name soon. So, Kairuko, explain as much as you can to me about what he looks like." He peered at her and while he did, he found himself examining everything about her face.

The way her perfect skin had a slight shine, but of course not to the extent of oilyness. The way her jet-black hair perfectly framed her face and her icey eyes that went at slant and only added to her unique beauty... Light snapped himself out of his trance, trying to pay attention to the issue at hand.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:47 am

She adjusted herself to a very strange sitting position in her seat. "Well... He has a scar on his cheek, an earring on his right ear... I hate his eyes, you can see his true self.." She trailed off again, playing with her fingers. His eyes.. The evil in his eyes....
Shacking herself from the thoughts. I shouldn't think to much of this, with what I'm doing...

Looking back up to Raito, looking at him with a calm face. "Sometime, I need to tell you about what happened after my parents misfortune sometime.. It's really important, and you'll probably change your mind about me with what we're doing." Standing up, she picked up her phone, and pulled him by the arm. "It be very late, come." looking to him with a smile.
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:04 am

As Kairuko gave the details of the man, he absorbed them like a sponge. If he saw anyone with these features, he was going to act quickly. What she said next caught him off guard and he gazed at her oddly.

"What do you me-" before he could ask his question, she was pulling him to the front door. Soon they were outside. It was dark, Light was surprised his mother hadn't called at all through that whole time he was gone. He turned to Kairuko, wanting to thank her but was unsure of that now. He was thankful, but her sudden statement left him only wondering.

"Well, it's obvious we don't have much time so you can explain what you mean when you say 'it may change my mind'. But whenever possible, give me a call or something to explain." He peered into her eyes a moment with a sudden blank expression, then began walking off. "I'll see you around."

Light started down the street to his home, with Ryuk as usual hovering behind.
"So I bet you're as curious as I am what she had to say, huh?" Ryuk asked, looking over at Light.
"Yeah... it's too bad it got too late for her to explain. Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't end up causing issues with our agreement. But all I can do is hope she calls soon. It's the weekend so if she doesn't I'll be anticipating this until school starts again." Light was now walking inside.

"Oh, hello Light! You sure were out for a while," his mother said cheerfully to him.
"Oh, yeah... sorry. Cramming for finals and stuff," he seemed tired and started to his room.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairithia2013 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:22 am

Kairuko walked Raito to the door, and the next thing she knew he was walking down the road. I spaced out again didn't I? Closing the door behind her and setting her little trap. While going up the stairs Makra popped out of no where. Kairuko just stared at her, "Nice try, do it when I feel like caring." Looking away and continuing her way up. "That was a little harsh, are you doing okay?" Poking Kairuko every few seconds. "Yes... but I'm just worried... I just don't want to lose someone due to my past.. It shouldn't be a big deal, I was just a kid." Opening the door, and locking it. "What exactly happened in your past? Or should I not ask.. don't want ya to snap on me or anything." Putting her hands up in the air.

Kairuko looked up to Makra. "I'll tell you everything, tomorrow." She sat down in her bed. Taking her phone out of her pocket, she texted Raito. "Sorry bout' that. I'll explain everything this weekend, we should meet up somewhere."
Set her phone on silent and went to sleep, she smiled, can't wait to hear from you Raito...I don't want to loose another friend, please stay with me...
Kairithia2013
Kairithia2013
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 am

Light sat in his room, still wondering what on earth Kairuko had to say. His phone went off and he gazed at it. Surprisingly, it read "Text from Kairuko". Sadly, it was her only explaining they'd be meeting up sometime. "Well, at least I won't need to wait all weekend," Light muttered to himself.

"Mm?" Ryuk asked and Light ignored him. Light yawned and stretched, getting ready for bed. Hopefully this continuous worrying won't keep me up all night... Maybe it won't be anything to worry about at all. Light turned over in his bed, snuggling into the cool sheets, closing his eyes though still wondering. And for some reason could not get Kairuko's face out of his mind.

Why do I keep thinking of her...? I mean, yes she seems different... But I can't have any distractions... Then again she is helping me... The continuous thoughts eventually, surprisingly, led to sleep.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum